Thanks Jeremy for 5.0.15 and 5.0.16 releases!

> The new features and bug fixes are listed below, but the most significant
> changes are internal. In particular, we've adopted new prefixes for messages,
> classes and variables that mean that this release will break almost all
> plugins and customisations created for earlier versions. See the release note
> for more details.

As expressed before, it's frustrating when backwards incompatible changes force
you to revise all your code, but it's the price to pay for using beta software,
and personally I think it's not such a high price considering the opportunity
it gives you to know better the internals and even to influence development.
And I would like to thank not only Jeremy for paying attention to the needs us
early adopters but also to Danielo and all the community members who have been
working hard to make tw5 a better software.

> Making such a big change is always undesirable, and is not undertaken
> lightly. I'm hoping that TW5 will enjoy a long life, and be used for many
> decades to come. That's why I think it's worth taking some pain now in order
> to try to make the eventual product better.

Since they are  for good, I hope there will be as many more "undesirable
changes" as possible before the stable release.

@David Gifford
>I was surprised when you did TW Scholar so soon, since that was such a huge
>undertaking. I remembered fearing at the time that future changes would affect
>it adversely.

It's not the first time you confound Danielo's name with mine :p

Concerning TW for Scholars, I was aware of the possibility of "adverse
upgrades" but I developed it as a tool for myself since I urgently needed such
a tool. And it was also a good way to learn about using tw since I am not a
developer. Now there's still a lot of work to be done before a "stable version"
is released, including features that were made possible by 5.0.13 and are
waiting for their turn, and upgrading to 5.0.16 just adds another task to the
list.

Alberto