On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:56:03 PM UTC+2, aamaadmi wrote:

> Will importing images impact Tiddliwiki significantly ?
>
> eg. 1 topic on x-ray chest has 40-50 images and for me , image no. could
> rise significantly.

Hi aamaadmi,
Just an idea.

I did a short google search on "x-ray chest"
<https://www.google.at/search?q=x-ray+chest&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=RuIiVOD0CeqH8QeSj4DwAQ>

and found some image hits. ...
The images are scaled to 108px × 89px which results in a 3kByte image file.

I know that you may need hires images, but you could save small thumbnails
within the TW file and the hires images as files.
So 50x3k is not too big and the TW file could be still useful, if you only
have the TW file. .

-mario