If you already have an "empty" TW5 server instance up and running then one
way could be to navigate your browser to this server instance
(localhost:8080). Then drag the file containing your single-file TW5
instance into the browser and follow the normal import procedure. You
should then see the newly imported tiddlers getting synchronized as
individual files with your local file system. If you have many tiddlers
then you may want to organize them into subfolders. Maybe the hierarchical
filesystem sync adaptor then may be of interest,  see my ThirdFlow plugin.

There are probably other ways to explode a single-file TW5 into its
tiddlers ... so I'm also interested to learn about other solutions.

Regards,
TheDiveO