Hi!

Many thanks, that did 90% of the work. The only problem I've had so far
were with externalized tiddlers of type "application/pdf", where the field
"_canonical_uri" contained an absolute path to a pdf file; for those
tiddlers, the pdf is no longer displayed in a frame, as it did before.
Imported pdfs show just fine. I have seen the post "under under Node.js,
why does _canonical_uri need a doubleurlencoded of the tiddler title?" it
seems to be relevant to my problem, but I am not entirely sure. At any
rate, I wouldn't know how to provide to "_canonical_uri" a
"doubleurlencoded of the tiddler title." The answer there seems to indicate
the use of <$view ... format="doubleurlencoded"/>, but, if yes, where?

Thanks again!