Hi Jeremy,

As I wrote: The TW5 contains lots of experiments. So trying plugins as well.
One of the first things to do in case of problems ought to be disabling
plugins. I just didn't ;-)

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:46:59 PM UTC+2, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> Hi Ton
>
> Strange.
>
> Where does the "uncheck all" button come from? It's not part of the core,
> and implies that you've still got some customisations going on.

That did me think of a plugin. And yes, the "uncheck all" button is coming
from Danielo's Import tools plugin. Disabling that plugin restores a
working - normal - situation. No Untitled anymore; everything works now
again..

> Also, are you dragging and dropping to and from the same browser? That
> problem with imported tiddlers appearing as "Untitled" occurs if you try to
> drag and drop between Firefox and Chrome.

I did drag from my file explorer to the browser.

Thanks, it is solved.

Cheers,

Ton