You ask for "best practice" but I get the impression that for TW5 there
still mostly experimenting. Maybe I'm wrong.
Personally, I'm still pretty much on TWC and with multiple wikis. But one
of my main interests in TW5 is exactly the "all in one" possibility made
possible with the node.js version.

<:-)