Thanks for replying!

HTML: oh good, that will save me a lot of work!

Images: I'll try with HTML syntax and see how that goes.

I have an account on Tiddlyspot, and am getting that error
(Error:NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI:
Access to restricted URI denied) when saving on my local copy as described
in http://tiddlywiki.com/#Saving%20on%20TiddlySpot, so I guess I will have
to install Chrome :-/ Otherwise I have managed to import my local one at
least!