I installed Readonly, and uploaded my tiddly to my website, and followed
the instructions, and it seemed to work -  but as soon as I refresh the
browser - or open the page in another browser - all the tools are visible
again! For some reason the changes don't seem to stick. Is there some step I
am missing?