Hi Danielo,

thanks for your answer.
I described my setup in the post above and also in the post below (see the
screenshot).

How would you do the following. (I understood Jeremy's answer as that it
cannot be done, but maybe you have an idea).

I want to create a tiddler that
(1) contains an edit-text widget that is
(2) reading its destination (the tiddler to which it prints the output)
from a fieldvalue of the current tiddler.

Referring to my screenshot: edit-text should write to a tiddler named "out".