Hi Branimir

I've fixed the problem with highlight.js not being configured correctly:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/73491f14dd63612d527632210d2c3873eb81188f

So the situation now is that without the highlight plugin installed, tabs
within code blocks are only displayed correctly in Firefox. They can be
copied and pasted as expected even from browsers that don't display tabs.
With the highlight plugin installed, tabs are rendered as 4 spaces, which
is a simplification of the expected behaviour of tabs. Sadly, with the
highlight plugin installed, copying from a text area gives you text with
spaces instead of tabs.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Branimir Braykov <bray...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I am pretty sure it is a part of the plugin.
> I just don't know why it doesn't do anything when I change the value of
> the string above.
>

> On Thursday, November 6, 2014 3:55:35 PM UTC+2, Sylvain Naudin wrote:
>>

>> Le jeudi 6 novembre 2014 09:33:00 UTC+1, Branimir Braykov a écrit :
>>>

>>> But does anyone know what this part of $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/
>>> highlight/highlightblock.js is doing and how I can use it:
>>> hljs.tabReplace = "    ";
>>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> Few weeks ago I've installed the highlight plugin (http://tiddlywiki.com/
>> plugins/tiddlywiki/highlight/), so I guess that /highlight/
>> highlightblock.js is for.. highlight plugin ;)
>>
>> Maybe you can choose the render of tab of your code in a tiddler with
>> that.
>>

>> Sylvain
>>
>  --

Jeremy Ruston