You could store the result in a tiddler or tiddler field.

It looks to me like the action-set widget could be  readily modified to
have some additional syntax:

   +field="value"

so that the "field" of the tiddler where the value is to be stored would be
incremented by the amount of the "value" (which in this case would be "1").

Mark