When I go to the site and reload the page, it says its getting tiddlers
from the server.

But I'm not seeing anything there since the 30th of November. And only one
that looks like documentation. Should I be seeing lots of tiddlers at this
point, or has everyone been too shy to post?

The technology here is cool, but I'm not sure that it addresses the real
problem.

I don't have a problem with git-hub* per se*, but the fact that everything
has to be reviewed and posts don't show up for a week or more is a downer.

Mark