Tobias,

That is a good point about needing a distinction between a plugin and a
swarm is probably important. I imagine that there are probably many
distinctions like that that may be important.

Mat,

Currently that page is just a demonstration of the different functions. I
am hoping to collect use cases that can fit into that format that I can
include (so I am open to suggestions!). The only single use version I have
posted is the contacts database
(http://nolearning-contactsdb.tiddlyspot.com/)
Jeremy had mentioned the possibility of including some individual functions
like the contacts database as an edition on the main page. At the moment
the only way to get the specific parts is to manually import the tiddlers.
Now that I am looking at it the only place that actually has that
information is the other site I am working with
(http://inmysocks.tiddlyspot.com/#Dashboard look at the 'adding functions'
tab)

But following what Tobias said, I can hopefully just package them together
into a swarm without much trouble and make it much simpler.