Hi Duarte,

looks pretty cool, though I had to specifically enable WebGL in my Browser for it to work. I also know that people can create interactive stuff and even short movies in Blender. Does that mean, that the plugin can also export those ? I would imagine that the HTML file gets fairly big then (its not excactly small right now), but it would be theoretically possible, wouldn't it ?

/Andreas