Re: desktop 0.0.4
I run TW 5.1.7 from a synced Dropbox folder. I unzipped TW Desktop 0.0.4 to
the Dropbox folder and it appeared to run fine on my work laptop (Win7 w/
Chrome).
The next time I booted my desktop machine (also Win7 w/ Chrome) and Dropbox
synced there, over 600 new files were synced to my local Dropbox folder.
Path of many of them was:
C:\Dropbox\TiddlyWikiNow\TWdesktop0.0.4\tiddlywiki\editions\tw5.com\output\static\*.html
Where did they come from? Why were they created?