Example...
each of type @ filters <http://filters.tiddlyspot.com/#each%20of%20type>

One pedantic footnote about the "each" approach, from experience: obviously
if only one tiddler in your file contains a particular field value, e.g.,
[myfieldname[fieldvalue*1*]], if you use your radio button to change that
tiddler's field value to [myfieldname[fieldvalue*2*]], then fieldvalue*1 *will
no longer appear as an option in the radio button list.  For my use case, I
found I still needed to create "placeholder" tiddlers containing the
fieldvalues that I wanted to be always available for selection.
cmari