So, the task is to turn this...

@book{senge2006fifth,
  title={The fifth discipline: The art and practice of the learning
organization},
  author={Senge, Peter M},
  year={2006},
  publisher={Random House LLC}
}

...or rather a fullblown library containing stuff like this, into this...

title: senge2006fifth
tag: book
year: 2006
author: Senge, Peter M
publisher: Random House LLC
full-title: The fifth discipline: The art and practice of the learning
organization

One thing is for sure, the unique thing needs to eventually be *title*, not
*full-title*.
Another thing that's for sure is that the tid format looks so much better
to the eye than bibtex.

Anyhow, that's certainly plugin territory
whereas I sure wouldn't want to write my own parser.
Have yet to find a bibtex to json parser that does what it says.

Best wishes, Tobias.