TiddlyWiki is designed to block JavaScript in wiki text content to make
sure that it is safe to share wiki text content. It's necessary so that we
can explore multi-user server configurations and federation. If the act of
viewing content authored by someone else causes executable JS code to run
then it becomes possible for a malicious actor to, for example, craft a
message that actually contains code to steal or delete your personal
information.

So, in TW5, there is a strict distinction between wiki text tiddlers
(text/vnd.tiddlywiki) and JavaScript module tiddlers (type text/javascript,
and with a module-type field). That allows us to filter content from other
sources to ensure that we don't allow executable code.

Obviously, these aren't concerns for many users who are working privately.
We can serve their needs with a plugin that explicitly enables inline
JavaScript, but it's not something that will ever be supported directly by
the core.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Jimmy Armand <jimmy.arma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yeah but I think that this method is not really nice since I want to put
> the javascript in a tiddler (text/vnd.tiddlywiki)
>

> On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 06:44:47 UTC-5, Stephan Hradek wrote:
>>
>> Go to tiddlywiki.com
>>
>> Create a New Tiddler
>>
>> Paste this into the tiddler:
>>
>> <script type="text/javascript">