you are looking for

exports.htmlUnsafeElements = "script".split(",");

but I think it would be better to include a couple of macros to switch
scripting on and off:

create a tiddler (any name will do) and set the type to "application/json"
add field "module-type" with value "macro"

and insert in it

(function(){

/*jslint node: true, browser: true */
/*global $tw: false */
"use strict";

/*
Information about this macro
*/

exports.name = "enablescript";

exports.params = [
];

/*
Run the macro
*/
exports.run = function() {
        $tw.config.htmlUnsafeElements = "";
return "";
};
})();

then another tiddler with the type to "application/json"
add field "module-type" with value "macro"

(function(){
/*jslint node: true, browser: true */
/*global $tw: false */

/*
Information about this macro
returns value of key in a data json tiddler
note that macros are not connected with the refresh mechanism -use with caution.
*/
exports.name = "disablescript";
exports.params = [

];

/*
Run the macro
*/
exports.run = function() {
$tw.config.htmlUnsafeElements = "script".split(",");
return "";
}
})();

then use in a tiddler like this