Hi,

I have noticed that in the past couple of days, people took an interest in bundling together content into either plugins or "bundles" consisting of a json file with multiple tiddlers in it. Since sometimes however, you want the management capabilities of a plugin, I have created a small GUI extension to the control panel that lets you create and modify plugins more easily. The basic idea was to make the plugin creation and editing process similiar to the tip Greg Davis shared a couple of days ago [1]. Creating this already payed off for me, since it enabled me to make a bunch of modifications to a variety of plugins and repackage them very easily. Also it removes one of the hurdles of developing in the browser. Having said that, even with this plugin, a potential user will still have to have some knowledge of filters, so it might not be for everybody. (Although I guess the search could be improved in one of the next versions)

You can take a look at my example wiki here: http://twguides.org/wiki/tinka.html (Let me know if the GUI is not as self explaining as I have hoped )

Also there is a corresponding article on TWGuides: http://twguides.org/tinka.html

/Andreas

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/R5sSkEOCilQ