Hi Ton,

thank you for you feedback, it is indeed something I have not noticed so far, as I haven't actually created a theme with Tinka yet. I will work on including those fields, as well as adding a few new features and I will post an updated version of the plugin later today.

Thanks again for reporting the issue,
/Andreas