Hi Dave,

It sounds like what you want is Webdav.

Since you have your server, you might be able to set up Webdav. Webdav is
supposed to let you edit a web-page in place. It needs special settings on
the server to make it happen (usually you specify certain directories for
it). You may have to set a setting inside of firefox (and/or load a plugin
-- It's a little unclear).  The special settings/browser would just be for
you or whoever maintains the site. The users would just browse as usual. I
used it years ago (before 2008).  You could start by checking with your WSP
if it's available.

Mark.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/30d476f3-efa1-4060-bca9-05538d531940%40googlegroups.com.