Yes, that is one of the drawbacks to my adopting Workflowy. I am going to
use it for my personal academic text notes but I will print to pdf or paste
into Word as I finish topics and projects, just in case they decide to
close their doors someday. I won't put anything on it I am afraid to lose.
Those things stay in TiddlyWiki.

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFJZUANR8P62uiOcgCTRb1EscxF9XKr7FMNc0PyZZEk9ww%40mail.gmail.com.