The most straight forward way is to have a reveal widget that shows the
list of everything when 'all' is selected, and shows the list for the
specific tag when any other option is selected. You may also be able to
make a macro that returns tag[SomeSchool] when the field isn't 'all' and
returns an empty string when the field is 'all'. It is too late for me to
think about the second option too much now. I think I have some example in
one of the plugins I made. I may remember in the morning.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c99880bc-aaca-4334-a2f9-8867cf9f3858%40googlegroups.com.