Hello,

I want to get a TW5 as barebones as possible, with only the parts I know I will
need. I'm not talking about an empty version, neither a minimized one. I'm
talking about getting rid of some core widgets and functionalities that I don't
want or need at certain scenarios. I though about using some filter to remove
that particular tiddlers on the build section of tiddlywiky.info. Is that
correct? If so, could someone post me an example?

Another topic for improvement would be to get a minimized version of the core.

Thanks to anyone who helps me.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/18a200dc-7132-4f23-8903-d74bc663c5e0%40googlegroups.com.