Hi Jeremy,

I tested it and everything seems fine. Many great enhancements. Thank
you and thanks to all the contributers!

Maybe you could add a one-liner to the release notes that mentions the
new "vars" widget in the hackability section? Thanks :)

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/BLU436-SMTP37D8CA82951BBDDCC7185ECEB80%40phx.gbl.