Thanks for the suggestion Jed. I have read this in the WikiText
documentation <http://tiddlywiki.com/#Linking%20in%20WikiText>.

I am currently using DokuWIki and was expecting a similar behaviour: for
[[grammar police]]
and [[Grammar Police]] it defaults to lower case URLs and will generate
grammar_police
(or grammar.police or grammar-police depending on settings).

I sometimes forget whether I created the capitalised or the non-capitalised
version.
One advantage with the DokuWIki approach
<https://www.dokuwiki.org/wiki:syntax#internal> is that I don't have to
think when I am
linking something using square brackets. Now I create and publish and when
a link
doesn't look right I would search for it and then edit it back.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/72e07e05-c7b5-4655-a613-98872fefd3cc%40googlegroups.com.