This is exactly it. Hope you would find to port this.

Offtopic:

How long would it take to port the TiddlyWiki Classic plugins to TW5?

I have seen orders of magnitude more plugins for the TW Classic than for
TW5. Is it
that TW5 doesn't have as much developer interest as the classic one? In
third party
sites I have seen many Classic plugins/customisations but virtually zero
plugins/themes
for TW5

seen any for

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f4c2ff28-8262-48f8-819a-6c89806d9f0b%40googlegroups.com.