Hi Mario,

On 10 Aug 2015, at 3:58 am, PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 9:47:11 AM UTC+2, Peter Merel wrote:
> I like this but I'm thinking of something a bit simpler. Right now when I
> turn on the "title as a link" it's pretty worthless - the only effect of
> clicking is to nudge the focus in the story stream.
>
> "pretty worthless" ... ouch, that hurts. We all want to create great stuff. I
> personally prefer a more diplomatic: "I like the feature, but there's room
> for improvements ... to fit my usecase", or something similar ;)

I absolutely agree with you, many regrets for my clumsy wording. As Felix
noted, this feature has great utility for his use. I'm really just seeking to
extend it.

> What I want is for clicking the title link to open the References tab. I see
> the title as the obvious place to click to get backlinks - that's how it used
> to work on c2 anyway.
>
>  - check: info – Show information for this tiddler    to make the info panel
> button visible for every tiddler
>  - tell your users, that the can get the "backlinks" if they select the
> "info-button" and the "Reference" tab.

I was aware of that one. It's part of the way there. I hate to seem
persnickety, but I think with the extra click and having to figure out that
References means backlinks ... it's not quite there.

> IMO no 3 should be relatively simple to implement and shouldn't interfere
> with the templates.
>
> No 2 is the version I personally prefer, since I try to remove all dropdowns
> and modals from my own themes.

Bonus points if it can be activated by clicking the tiddler title rather than
having to have another button ...

> have fun!
> mario

You too!