Dear all,

Can we have a way of monetizing the content delivered via plugins?
The plugin management system can be used for delivering customized content
for individuals/corporate.

Can we monetize for educational/counseling services (via xAPI/LRD
integration) for creating 'learning dashboards' etc?

Regards
Atul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a9f4b2fa-9e0a-4c73-8cc6-c00ca93d8dc7%40googlegroups.com.