El miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2015, 8:26:08 (UTC+2), D John escribió:

> But tiddly on iOS is a greater idea. It is a lot of fun for programmers to
> RTFM and learn a new scripting language subset.
>
> [...]
>
> From a content creator's perspective, it is a handicap Tiddlywiki cannot
> run Plain old javascript content. May be the Missing manual will
> demonstrate the Tiddly-way of integrating interactive HTML content (d3.js,
> createjs.js...)  into Tiddlywiki wikis ?

Can you see the non-sense situation those two sentences create? First you
say that would be fun to learn a new language subset. And just two lines
after you say that not being able to run plain JavaScript is a handicap.
Really? Tw is one of the most permissive frameworks I saw. You can run as
arbitrary JavaScript as you want as long as you wrap it on a plugin or on a
macro. What do you mean with plain javascript? Objects? functions ?
closures ? all that is available on tw. Or maybe you mean the JS from the
ninety's where you do all those horrible document.innerHtml or
onClick=alert() ? Have you tried to compare TW with any other framework?
React native for example ?

I started TW more than a year ago, and it was hard to start programming,
but once you get the basics, is as easy as any "good old plain" JavaScript.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bb5f110d-70e7-4225-8aef-a96441652363%40googlegroups.com.