Hi,

@Mario, reiterating your comments...

We loose control over TW5 one the user downloads a copy. He is then free to
use the same, anonymously, in any manner he wishes.
The user will reestablish contact with the server when (and if) he wished
to download a plugin. But since the plugin library too is an open link
there is no way to monetize say in terms of 'premium-plugins'.

Thus the only way we can monetize TW5 is

1.  By offering some additional service to the user for which he would
agree to give back the control to the service provider via  xAPI/LRS
integration for creating 'learning dashboards'.

2. By creating a digital market for 'individually-customized-plugins' which
a user can pay for, download and drag into his wiki.

Am I correct so far? Is there any other way?

Atul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1ca2033c-fe55-4c96-8a9a-4b416b063ec6%40googlegroups.com.