@Eric, see my gist at https://gist.github.com/mklauber/4011a7ea95b158bfcfbf
. I've actually got a version of this working, though I'm still fixing
bugs, most notably a tiddlywiki script crash if the destination tiddler
doesn't exist.  Once I've got enough of the bugs resolved with my own
usage, I'll open a PR.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d102b46f-2976-4e59-a86e-4ab1852cc1f8%40googlegroups.com.