Hello.

I would like to create a macro that allows me to embed an audio file into a
tiddler. The example below is the best approximation I can give to show
what I want to do.

\define podcast(start: '00:00:00' end:'00:05:00'
audio:'podcast.com/someepisode.mp3')
<audio src="http://"$audio$"#t="$start$","$end"; controls="controls"></audio>
\end

You can probably tell that I'm used to working with strings from how I did
the concatenation of the audio, start, and end variables. I know how I have
them here is wrong, but I have no idea how to do them correctly.

It would be super awesome if I could actually just pull the audio, start,
and stop variables from fields in a tiddler - that would greatly increase
the semantics of my use of fields on tiddlers.

Thanks,
Tierney C.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/44e45c10-ff1f-4d8c-98cd-1bfe3e18ea49%40googlegroups.com.