Tinka would work if it would by default export the whole wiki with the
filter [!prefix[$]] as a plugin. As Tinka stands, checking each checkbox is
a too troublesome.

Here is a WikiAsPlugin approach:

   1. George sets up his personal library of plugins
   2. A button allows the publication of the current library to that plugin
   library
   3. Any wiki can include another wiki as a plugin through that library

The drawback would be in same-named toddlers being deleted with the
deleting or even disabling of the plugin.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/91aa4d6a-73d4-415f-8789-9683d4f843cb%40googlegroups.com.