I have the feeling I already asked this question (part 2) but I can't find
it (so my apologies if I'm repeating myself).

1) How do you get to a list of your personal google group posts?  I've
googled it for a while now and can't find anything that relates to the
current groups format - there's reference to a drop down button beside the
"Post Reply" button, but its not there in the current groups format.

2) Is there a way to get sliders / reveal to show the content of another
tiddler accurately?

[[MyNewTiddler]]:
!heading
*one
*two
bla bla bla

[[test]]:
<$reveal type="nomatch" state="$:/state/MyNewTiddler" text="show">
<$button set="$:/state/MyNewTiddler"
setTo="show">MyNewTiddler</$button></$reveal>

<$reveal type="match" state="$:/state/MyNewTiddler" text="show">
<$button set="$:/state/MyNewTiddler" setTo="hide">-</$button>

{{MyNewTiddler}}

</$reveal>

shows the following:
!heading *one *two bla bla bla (i.e. there's none of the usual formatting)

I know I've seen something about this before, but I can't remember if there
is a solution or not.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e58937d1-47e9-4171-8203-fd71f0a6a101%40googlegroups.com.