I know TW5 doesn't support include plugin. Is there any way (TiddlyDesktop?
or other solution) to search for tags and content terms inside multiple TW5
wikis? I would like to link multiple TW5 wikis together. By storing
personal data fragmented in multiple TW5 wikis would not slow and freeze
the browser. Yet I don't know any solution how to handle tons of text, pdfs
and linked images stored in multiple TW5 wikis, filter and view them in a
practical way. Any hope to have a feature that let us drag an image or file
into TW5 wiki and automatically create a link (not to embed the external
file inside the wiki) to that external file? Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f30208af-fa72-4a7b-b398-16b4463acdd0%40googlegroups.com.