Hi ihm

Very nice plugin. Great work and congratulations :-)

When I use danish letters like æ, ø and å I get an error message when I
click a link in a branch.
It seems that it won't accept utf-8 characters?
Could this be fixed?

Thanks for sharing your work :-)

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAK3VnJSF12kPDBHsbT0ErAeop4d61Qs6cGqf3XOvBBF5T%3DQ_Lg%40mail.gmail.com.