Hi BJ,
    The codemirror plugin was working with the Markdown plugin
(http://tiddlywiki.com/plugins/tiddlywiki/markdown/). However once i
installed your plugin for x-marked, the highlighting has stopped working.

On related note, can you please brief me on how to use the Flexitype plugin
to set some options of the marked plugin. I want to set highlight to true.

Thanks in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c8f99333-e635-4cd7-acec-95660999ae00%40googlegroups.com.