I cannot produce a problem with my marked plugin when used with the
codemirror plugin and the markdown plugin. This is what i did:

1.downloaded the tiddlywiki with the codemirror plugin pre-installed from
tiddlywiki.com to form a local copy
2.dragged the markdown plugin from tiddlywiki.com onto my local copy
3.cloned the tiddler `$:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/vnd.tiddlywiki` and
rename the clone to$:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/x-markdown
4.reloaded my local copy.
5.observed the line numberings from the codemirror plugin when editing a
tiddler with type set to text/x-markdown.

6.dragged the marked pluggin from bjtools onto my local copy
7.cloned the tiddler `$:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/vnd.tiddlywiki` and
rename the clone to $:/config/EditorTypeMappings/text/x-marked
8.reload and when editing a tiddler with type text/x-markdown or
text/x-marked I see the line numbers from the markdown plugin

do you have a different setup?

w.r.t the highlight parser option for text/x-marked - this needs another
javascript lib to be ported to tiddlywiki for anything to work, so is
probably not useful for you.

all the best BJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/33f7c62c-6f19-421d-8dc4-8612421047fc%40googlegroups.com.