Hi tobias and mario, i agree with both of you on this!

I'd say: "What an opportunity, to build something new!"

I don't know what you have in mind but i'm sure that if you plan to start
something i would feel very sorry to miss this opportunity to get involved
;-)
Ps: You can count on *at least a 20$ *donation from my part for this
project!

++

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4566e191-395e-4f79-b65e-6d2019051050%40googlegroups.com.