On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 2:14:14 PM UTC, Mat wrote:

> I was positively surprised to see it last for as long as it did after
> @cdent left.

I think that's a credit to the work that I and others did to set things up.
We had a really good group of people doing really good work. That things
have remained standing for two years with apparently very little input from
the remains of Osmosoft is quite remarkable.

And, just to be clear, in case there's any confusion: I didn't want to
leave.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ef9d684e-3537-4e94-b082-5884d61d7249%40googlegroups.com.