Hi Brian,

> It looks like it does access the plantuml.com server in order to
> render the image.

Indeed,

> I didn't look at Tobias' code to see how easy it would be to integrate
> any of the above.

While there are possibly some similarities,
I think the process will be different for other libraries.
Having a server do the rendering makes things simpler.
For plantuml, I am actually using the image widget under the hood,
or an iframe for textual renderings.

If a js library created the output,
then that would have to be rendered by equivalent
widgetry and markup into the dom.
The docs are a bit unpolished still,
will improve later today.

More of a way to create graphs like tiddlymap and
> tidgraph, only with a text based syntax rather than with tiddler
> relationships.

I think the real interesting parts come about when the two can be
intermingled,
as is the case with TiddlyMap and TidGraph.

Plantuml does not allow you to click on the image "nodes"
to navigate TiddlyWiki.

Perhaps Jed could create a basic ui based on his SVG editing tool
that would allow creating some sort of invisible svg "overlay",
or where you could "highlight" those nodes in your wiki
and make the overlay clickable so as to navigate around.

Best wishes,

Tobias.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5f199e8b-aa71-47ba-bb9a-bd58aeb5f992%40googlegroups.com.