Following some advice I read elsewhere (apologies to whomever came up with
this, I cannot attribute you properly, as I've been reading quite widely
since starting to use TW), I use the following nomenclature, which keeps
all my custom system tiddlers together at the top of the System list, where
they are easier to find.

   - $:/_Macros/
   - $:/_Styles/

I don't know if this is common practice, or just some good advice I came
across early on in my TW learning curve, but it works for me. I'd do the
same with $:/_Plugins/ if I knew how to, but I've only installed a single
plugin so far, and that automatically went to
$:/plugins/inmysocks/TiddlerTool by default, which I guess is accurate for
a plugin I didn't create myself. No doubt eventually I'll have some
$:/plugins/tobibeer/ stuff in there as well. ;-)

Hegart.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7f00f5f1-dcf8-411d-97fe-9a38f1e7806e%40googlegroups.com.