Hi Tobias,

Is it possible to make tiddler-bundles using JEDs plugin, then make plugin
library using your library?
i.e can we install (non-shadow) general tiddler using your plugin library?

Or will the import and extraction of general tiddlers only possible using
JEDs method?

Atul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/256db6b9-1675-434a-93ac-820261ee4052%40googlegroups.com.