Sorry I will miss the hangout...again...my classes are no longer on
Tuesdays but on Weds and Thursdays...then you guys go and schedule the
hangout for Thursday during my class time...But to be honest I won't
probably be able to attend any until late Feb at the earliest, too much
going on here. Blessings,

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4182ff10-2f88-48b5-a7f8-bcd22035e1f8%40googlegroups.com.