Hi Vincent,

navigation between blocks makes nice impression indeed! Now, let me point
some issues (for now, tested in FF only):

1. Create a tiddler with a short paragraph (shorter than a line), an empty
line and another paragraph (line after 2 linebreaks). Go to the view mode,
click the first paragraph, go to the its end. Press right: what I get is an
*extra* block to the right from the first paragraph, then I press right
again, I get the empty line block (which is ok), then the second paragraph.
Interestingly enough, if I have a paragraph, a linebreak and a list item
(only one linebreak after the paragraph before the "*" symbol), I get this
"extra block", too; however, list items don't generate this "extra block"
(which can be seen if tiddler contains a list item and then a paragraph).
Another aspect: empty lines don't generate the "extra block".

2. In this case, I would expect "down" arrow to act like the "left" arrow.
Well, not exactly in the same manner, but surely "down" should also bring
me to the next block.

3. Adding a new text block to an end of a tiddler works nicely. But if in a
tiddler with a couple of text blocks, A and B (double linebreak between
them) I go to A, then press (in the end) enter-enter (creating a couple of
new lines) and add some text to the new "paragraph" (C), and then press
"right", I get to the new empty line between A and C. What is expected: I
get to the empty line between C and B.

Ok, there's more, but let's make a pause here: I even don't know if you
have changed the code since the latest post (if so, please send another
snapshot/update the dropbox file).

Best regards,
Yakov.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/822a34d9-820b-4abb-827b-07ac51492130%40googlegroups.com.