http://abcmusic.tiddlyspot.com/rHI folks,

As can be seen from posts earlier in this thread, the license for vextab
stops us from including it as a plugin. Having said that, there is nothing
stop the writing of a plugin that interfaces to it and requiring the user
to download the lib.

One alternative is the ABC system, which I made a proof of concept demo
here:

http://abcmusic.tiddlyspot.com/

there is a thread about it here:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e3a8a3d1-29eb-4ec7-84a4-57b491487d12%40googlegroups.com