Hi Rowan

Thank you very much for publishing an example :-)
It doesn't render notes if you go into editmode and back again.
Same problem if you close the sample tiddler and open it again.
It behaves the same way in FF and Chrome.

Does it work on your local TW?

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAK3VnJSj7qN5%3D1YLjA_88qweNaATHgeVcA1%2B4qwjCJYeYj%3DN-w%40mail.gmail.com.