Hello everyone,
some time ago I used the classic TW TiddlyPacking. (See link below)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10400854/TiddlyPacking.html

Can anyone tell me if there is a TW5 equivalent or can it be created from
scratch.

The TW uses horizontal tabs for different categories.

My problem is that I do not have the coding skills to put my wishlist of
features together. It could probably be done using separate TW's by I would
like everything in one place.

What I would like the TW to do:

I would like to create a new page/category of tabs (allowing a number of
different Tab Lists to be created e.g. Packing, Parts List, Camping List,
Holiday List) silently from a button or link

I would like to create Tabs on each page/category silently from a button or
link

I would like to create Tiddlers that contain the tag for the tab list, from
a dropdown selection box/menu

Any help or suggestions on this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks, J mc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/965c4596-bee2-4419-ab1c-b6d83261ec23%40googlegroups.com.